VENDORS COLLECTION is offering a terrific pre-opening incentive to new merchants.
The first 100 vendors to sign up will PAY NO RENT for the first three months!
After that period, our regular month-to-month terms will apply, and the normal commission structure will be in effect from the day you move in.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Your rent is based on the size of your booth or display space. In addition, VENDORS COLLECTION will receive a 10% commission from each sale.
See the complete fee schedule HERE.
You’ll pay no extra fees for credit/debit card processing. Optional add-ons include electricity for your space and featured placement on our website and our Facebook and Etsy pages.
WHEN DO I GET PAID FOR MY SALES?
At the end of the month, you will be paid for your sales, minus commissions and the next month’s rent. In the unlikely event your sales do not cover your rent, we will send you an invoice for the difference.
WHAT KIND OF MERCHANDISE CAN I SELL AT VENDORS COLLECTION?
We welcome vendors selling a wide range of goods, including:
- Shabby chic décor
- Cottage foods (preserves, non-perishables, baking and spice mixes, honey, etc.)
- Works of art
- Architectural salvage (wrought iron, doors & windows, barn wood)
CAN I CHOOSE MY LOCATION IN THE STORE?
Yes! The store map on the Price List page shows which booths are occupied and which are available.
CAN I DECORATE MY BOOTH?
Yes! We encourage you to be creative with how you show off your wares.
Click HERE for some ideas on how to make your booth look great.
DO I HAVE TO PUT PRICE TAGS ON MY MERCHANDISE?
Nope! We use a bar code price tag system that lets us – and you – keep track in real time of what you have in the store and what’s been sold. You will enter your inventory items through our online system, and we will print price tags for everything!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Click HERE to tell us about what you want to sell.
VENDORS COLLECTION TERMS AND FEES
No long-term commitment is required to sell in VENDORS COLLECTION. Leases are month-to-month, and you must give us 30 days’ notice to cancel. VENDORS COLLECTION will assess a 10% sales commission on all sales. All that’s necessary to move in is the first month’s rent. Subsequent months’ rent will be deducted from your sales.
- Electrical connections are available for an additional $5 per month. Light up your booth!
- Vendors Collection offers featured placement on our website and Facebook page, and in our Etsy store. Please inquire about rates.
Because we use an automated inventory system and must tag all merchandise ourselves, merchandise may be brought in and removed only during specific periods:
- First and third Monday of the month, 2 – 6pm.
- Every Wednesday and Friday, 7 – 9am.
- (Additional times available as the store nears its opening.)
- Vendors may use their booth only to sell merchandise approved by Management. Vendors must be pre-approved by Management regarding the type of merchandise being sold and a general idea of how it will be displayed. Vendors can email photos, examples of booth display and types of items in advance of signing lease.
- VENDORS COLLECTION encourages vendors to personalize their booths. Vendors must supply all display fixtures, including wall materials, shelving, racks and tables, subject to management approval.